# Costflow Hub Privacy
We know you have concerns on privacy as a plain text accounting user. We are very serious about your privacy. Here are somethings we do in Costflow:
- Connect with Dropbox or other cloud storage services are optional, you can download the formatted result on Costflow dashboard.
- If cloud storage services are connected, Costflow will limit itself can only get application-specific data.
- Costflow will use "append to file" API without opening your ledger files.
- Your ledger files will only be downloaded to our server when you create new entries, and they will be deleted in a few hours automatically.
- The "include" command is encouraged to use, so you don't need to put all your ledger files in Costflow's app folder.
- You have full control of your data, and you can delete entries on Dashboard at any time.
For making Costflow better, we'll analyze how you use Costflow, but these are things we never do:
- Access your data without your permission.
- Sell your data with advertisers or anyone.